The mission of TheBiggO is to connect people with needs with people who can meet those needs without using money. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website and developer platform, to help you, your connections and others meet to exchange things, learn, find services, and discover uses for your skills.
Scope and Intent.
Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- A.1. DOs and DON'Ts;
- A.2. Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the TheBiggO Website;
License and warranty for your submissions to TheBiggO.
You own the information you provide TheBiggO under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant TheBiggO a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to TheBiggO, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to TheBiggO, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your TheBiggO profile information accurate and updated.
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a TheBiggO account, (3) are not a competitor of TheBiggO or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with TheBiggO; (4) will only maintain one TheBiggO account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of TheBiggO, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users' accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your TheBiggO account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of TheBiggO, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please visit TheBiggO's customer service site.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through TheBiggO.
Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
Notifications and Service Messages.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, TheBiggO may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from TheBiggO to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that TheBiggO may communicate with you through your TheBiggO account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your TheBiggO account or services associated with TheBiggO. Please review your Settings to control what kind of messages you receive from TheBiggO. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
TheBiggO may offer the Services through applications built using TheBiggO's platform ("TheBiggO Applications"). Examples of TheBiggO Applications include its smart phone applications (TheBiggO for Blackberry or TheBiggO for iPhone), and TheBiggO's "Share" buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. TheBiggO Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section 4.B. If you use a TheBiggO Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing TheBiggO plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your TheBiggO data through the TheBiggO Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your TheBiggO account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing TheBiggO through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices. Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
Your use of TheBiggO services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR") maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not - directly or indirectly - sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do's and Don'ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of TheBiggO or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on TheBiggO webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of TheBiggO contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from TheBiggO commercially unless expressly authorized by TheBiggO) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in TheBiggO and all related items, including any and all copies made of the TheBiggO website.
OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
For as long as TheBiggO continues to offer the Services, TheBiggO shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access TheBiggO as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue TheBiggO, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. TheBiggO further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by TheBiggO to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, TheBiggO has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
Third Party Sites and Developers.
Disclosure of User Information.
Connections and Interactions with other Users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. TheBiggO may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. TheBiggO reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if TheBiggO determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DO NOT RELY ON TheBiggO, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR TheBiggO AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TheBiggO DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY TheBiggO OR ANYTHING RELATED TO TheBiggO, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR TheBiggO ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 ("TERMINATION") AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. TheBiggO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH TheBiggO TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. TheBiggO DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, TheBiggO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION. TheBiggO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. TheBiggO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, TheBiggO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE TheBiggO SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither TheBiggO nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors ("TheBiggO Affiliates") shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from TheBiggO. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- B. Not apply to any damage that TheBiggO may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
- C. Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
Mutual rights of termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to TheBiggO pursuant to Section 9.C. This notice will be effective upon TheBiggO processing your notice. TheBiggO may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only TheBiggO or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your TheBiggO account includes disabling your access to TheBiggO and may also bar you from any future use of TheBiggO.
Misuse of the Services.
TheBiggO may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the TheBiggO messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without TheBiggO's authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do's and Don'ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that TheBiggO, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, TheBiggO has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in TheBiggO's sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
Effect of Termination.
Upon the termination of your TheBiggO account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 ("Your Rights") and 4.a-b, and d ("Our Rights and Obligations") hereof.
Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California regardless of your country of origin or where you access TheBiggO, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and TheBiggO agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Santa Clara County, California, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and TheBiggO agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Santa Clara County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that TheBiggO shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
Notices and Service of Process.
In addition to Section 2.h. ("Notices and Service Messages"), we may notify you via postings on www.TheBiggO.com. You may contact us here.
Or via mail or courier at:
ATTN: Legal Department
2029 Stierlin Court
Mountain View, CA 94043
Additionally, TheBiggO accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other TheBiggO services, third-party content or third party software.
Amendments to this Agreement.
No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any TheBiggO Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any TheBiggO Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of TheBiggO.
No Injunctive Relief.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than TheBiggO Corporation and TheBiggO Ireland, Limited, that TheBiggO Corporation owns a 50% or greater interest in ("Affiliate") are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce the Agreement directly against you.
Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, TheBiggO Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Potential Other Rights and Obligations.
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
TheBiggO USER "DOS" and "DON'TS."
As a condition to access TheBiggO, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON'Ts:
Do undertake the following:
- A.1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- A.2. Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- A.4. Review and comply with notices sent by TheBiggO concerning the Services; and
- A.5. Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don't undertake the following:
- B.1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to TheBiggO;
- B.2. Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- B.3. Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- B.4. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using TheBiggO;
- B.5. Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- B.6. Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- B.7. Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on TheBiggO;
B.8. Upload, post, email, InMail, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- B.8.a. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- B.8.b. Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- B.8.c. Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the "title" or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by TheBiggO);
- B.8.d. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- B.8.e. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- B.8.f. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using TheBiggO invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using TheBiggO to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- B.8.g. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of TheBiggO or any User of TheBiggO;
- B.8.h. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
- B.9. Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- B.10. Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on TheBiggO (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, TheBiggO's developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by TheBiggO;
- B.11. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
- B.12. Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from TheBiggO to provide any service that is competitive, in TheBiggO's sole discretion, with TheBiggO;
- B.13. Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by TheBiggO unless you have entered into a written agreement with TheBiggO (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited TheBiggO trainer if you have not been certified by TheBiggO as such);
- B.14. Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on TheBiggO or technology underlying the Services, or other Users' content, in whole or part, except as permitted under TheBiggO's developer program;
- B.15. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to TheBiggO or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- B.16. Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a TheBiggO Group or any other service or functionality of TheBiggO, without the express written permission of TheBiggO.
- B.17. Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a TheBiggO web page other than TheBiggO's home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by TheBiggO or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on TheBiggO as set forth in the Brand Guidelines;
- B.18. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on TheBiggO, including those of both TheBiggO and any of its licensors;
- B.19. Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on TheBiggO;
- B.20. Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from TheBiggO except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- B.21. Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- B.22. Infringe or use TheBiggO's brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word "TheBiggO" in any business name, email, or URL or including TheBiggO's trademarks and logos except as provided in the Brand Guidelines or as expressly permitted by TheBiggO;
- B.23. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- B.24. Use bots or other automated methods to access TheBiggO, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through TheBiggO, unless explicitly permitted by TheBiggO;
- B.25. Access, via automated or manual means or processes, TheBiggO for purposes of monitoring TheBiggO's availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- B.26. Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of TheBiggO's website;
- B.27. Attempt to or actually access TheBiggO by any means other than through the interfaces provided by TheBiggO such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.TheBiggO.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access TheBiggO using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including TheBiggO;
- B.28. Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying TheBiggO;
- B.29. Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on TheBiggO's infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or TheBiggO personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to TheBiggO, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on TheBiggO;
- B.30. Interfere with or disrupt or game TheBiggO or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to TheBiggO, in particular TheBiggO's search algorithms.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE TheBiggO WEBSITE.
We built TheBiggO to help you be a more successful professional, and to help professionals succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, TheBiggO provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures can be found here: