Personal information collected
We collect information:
- When you register an account to become a TheBiggO user ("User"), such as your name, e-mail, and a password.
- When you view and interact with TheBiggO pages, features, and functionality, including TheBiggO mobile applications, software (like adding to your profile, participating in Groups, uploading contacts, etc.), and platform technology. We also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the TheBiggO website, or sites that have embedded TheBiggO platform technology.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements both on and off TheBiggO. Learn more about cookies, beacons in Sections 1G and 1H, below.
- When you interact with third party services available through TheBiggO like surveys, polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with TheBiggO;
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users; and to
- Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the TheBiggO website.
- Connect you to resources by enabling other users to find you on TheBiggO.
- Create and distribute advertising relevant to your or your network's TheBiggO experience. If you share your interactions on TheBiggO, for example, when you recommend a product, follow a company, establish or update your profile, etc., TheBiggO may use these actions to create social ads for your network on TheBiggO using your profile photo and name.
Your Information Choices
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page;
- Choose whether you install or remove any third party applications;
- Control whether your profile information is shared with third parties through
- Control the messages you receive from TheBiggO and other Users;
- Change your settings to control visibility and accessibility through our website;
- Control whether TheBiggO personalizes its professional plugins across the web using your TheBiggO account here.
- Control whether TheBiggO uses your name and profile photo in social ads; and
- Tell us to close your TheBiggO account.
Your obligations to other Users.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to TheBiggO. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.